Thank Goodness It’s Wednesday! Whether you are a child, teen, or adult, there is something specifically for you. Get the spiritual jolt you need to make it through the week by participating in Wednesday nights at The Heights. Here’s a look at what is available for your family at each campus:
Colonial Heights Campus
September – June: Activities begin at 6:30pm for all ages.
- AWANA (age 2-5th grade) – A fun, Scripture-rich experience that leads boys and girls to know, love and serve God. Click here to register your child.
- Youth Program – A multi-faceted experience for Middle & High School age students featuring dynamic worship with a live band, relevant teaching, and meaningful small group discussion.
- Discipleship University – A discipleship experience featuring classes structured to equip you with what you need in order to encounter, read, understand, apply, explain, and be transformed by God’s word. Click here to see what classes are available for you.
- Celebration Choir & Orchestra Rehearsal – The Worship Arts Ministry of The Heights Baptist holds rehearsals on Wednesday nights. If you are interested in using your gifts and talents in music to honor the Lord, just make plans to attend a rehearsal. You can also contact Karen May at the church office or by e-mail to find out more.
For more information, contact the Colonial Heights office at 804-526-0424.
July: There are no Wednesday night activities in the month of July. We hope you enjoy some time off with your family!
If you are searching for spiritual growth or looking for friends who hold the same values, you will find it here. Join us this Wednesday at our Market Square classrooms (4830 Market Square Lane, next to Sergio’s restaurant). Our Wednesday evening schedule is:
- 6:00pm – Gather & Fellowship
- 6:30pm – Praise & Worship
- 6:45pm – Life Groups for Women, Men, Youth, Kids, & Preschool
For more information, contact the Midlothian office at 804-708-5800.